Westwood Home Inspection
We’re excited to support you as you transition into your new home with a Westwood home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big moment. You can let our staff at Crown Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your loved ones ready for the new house. We will take the tension out of your buy with an in-depth Westwood home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our experts at Crown Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Westwood and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
The best Westwood home inspections are provided by certified professionals. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We confirm that the outside doors seal and lock successfully
- Residential windows: We ensure that the rubber weatherproofings act efficiently
- Garage door and sensors: We open the garage door and document that the optical sensor operates properly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards and other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim check: Our home inspection pros validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage check: Our professionals take a look at property slope, surface drainage, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak problems
Westwood HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: We operate the heater to verify the buttons are functioning successfully.
- Cooling system inspection: We test the AC unit, to check the mechanisms work efficiently.
- Features check: Our home inspection pros check that your heating and AC systems work successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wood contacting with soil.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals record all evidence of current water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete review: Our professionals inspect any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like a trace of plaster fissures, brick cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood inspection: Our professionals look over any damage to or penetration of framing wood that might present a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our home inspection pros inspect that your electrical metering and base are functioning correctly.
- Safety review: We ensure that the electric service is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection hardware: Our professionals make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating system: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Interior water supply review: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals test showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Crown Home Inspections for Westwood Home Inspection
Once you work with our team of Westwood home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply outstanding property inspections in a short timeline.
To get our Westwood home inspectors for your home services, bring us in today at 913-653-0996!