Westwood Hills Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to assisting you to move into your upcoming home with a Westwood Hills home inspection!
Moving into a brand new dwelling is a huge occasion. You can let our staff at Crown Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your loved ones organized for the new house. Our staff will take the strain out of your new home with an in-depth Westwood Hills home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at Crown Home Inspections have given rigorous home inspections for the Westwood Hills and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Checking
The best Westwood Hills home inspections are offered by trained pros. This is what our Crown Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection
- External doors: We document that the exterior doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros verify that the outside weatherproofings act correctly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and ensure that the optical sensor functions effectively
House Outside Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals make sure that the siding boards and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make certain that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: We confirm that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow check: Our home inspection pros inspect landscape slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: We utilize the heater to ensure the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: Our home inspection pros inspect the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms function properly.
- Functionality check: We check that your heating and AC systems function effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any trace of wooden framing touching with earth.
- Water leak inspection: We document any evidence of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals view any evidence of wooden framework touching foundation movement, like evidence of sheetrock breaks, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Framing wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may create a structural rigidity concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter check: Our home inspection pros document that your electrical meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety check: Our professionals verify that the electric conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Security devices: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Westwood Hills Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating check: We review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals view all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: Our home inspection pros look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps review: We look over water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Crown Home Inspections for Westwood Hills Home Inspection
If you work with our company of Westwood Hills home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply great house inspections on a tight timeline.
To receive help from our Westwood Hills home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 913-653-0996!