Spring Hill Home Inspection
We are ready and waiting to assist you to move into your upcoming house with a Spring Hill home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new property is a big moment. Let our group at Crown Home Inspections help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the new home.
At Crown Home Inspections, our team will take the nervousness out of your acquisition with an in-depth Spring Hill home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our experts at Crown Home Inspections have supplied detailed home inspections for the Spring Hill and Greater Kansas City areas.
Spring Hill Home Inspection: What We Are Checking
With our team, our Spring Hill home inspections are supplied by trained technicians. This is what our Crown Home Inspections team will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We document that the outside doors seal and secure effectively
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber weatherproofings operate efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions correctly
Spring Hill Home Outside Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We confirm that the siding and other wall materials are in good shape
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals document that joints in the roofing have a airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals document walkways, driveways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals inspect yard grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater to validate the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals view the AC unit, to document the buttons acting properly.
- Operations check: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals view any rotting of the wooden framework in touch with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals test all symptoms of present water leaks.
- Foundation: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood contacting of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood review: Our professionals look over any destruction of or boring of frame wood that might anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electrical meter review: We make certain that your electrical metering and base act effectively.
- Safety inspection: We confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined properly.
- Protective hardware: We make sure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electric receptacles: We inspect a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our professionals validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning effectively
- Water heating system: Our professionals test the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Indoor water supply: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians review water pumps that are accessible
Why Hire Crown Home Inspections for Spring Hill Home Inspection
Once you team up with our team of Spring Hill home inspection professionals, you can count on us to provide great home inspections on a fast timeline.
To receive help from our Spring Hill home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!