Home Inspection Shawnee
We are ready and waiting to assist you move into your upcoming property with a Shawnee home inspection!
Buying a recently purchased house is a huge opportunity. Please let our company at Crown Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your loved ones prepared for the new home. At Crown Home Inspections, our team will take the stress out of your move with a complete Shawnee home inspection!
Since 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Shawnee and Greater Kansas City communities.
Shawnee Home Inspection Services; What We Check
With our team, our Shawnee home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. These are what our Crown Home Inspections crew will search for:
House Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We check that the outside doors close and latch successfully
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window weatherproofings work efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We trigger the garage door and verify that the optical sensor works efficiently
House Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our professionals document that the siding boards or other wall coverings are fit
- Roofing trim: Our home inspection pros make sure that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: We make certain that valleys in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: We check landscape grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to verify the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioner system review: Our professionals inspect the air conditioner, to make certain the controls work efficiently.
- Operations review: Our professionals document that your AC and heating systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framing contacting with earth.
- Water leak inspection: We inspect any signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros review any trace of wooden framework in contact of foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster breaks, stonework cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals view any knicks to or boring of framing wood that may create a structural integrity concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals confirm that your electrical meter and base are operating well.
- Safeguard check: We validate that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Security hardware review: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Shawnee Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working effectively
- Sump pumps inspection: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Hire Crown Home Inspections for Shawnee Home Inspection
Once you work with our crew of Shawnee home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver quality residential inspections on a tight schedule.
Other services we offer are:
To receive help from our Shawnee home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 913-653-0996!