Roeland Park Home Inspection
We are looking forward to helping you transition into your upcoming dwelling with a Roeland Park home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge occasion. Please let our company at Crown Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your loved ones organized for the new house.
At Crown Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your purchase with an in-depth Roeland Park home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have delivered intensive home inspections for the Roeland Park and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection, What We Check
The most reliable Roeland Park home inspections are offered by trained specialists. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections team will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We inspect that the exterior doors close and lock effectively
- Household windows: Our home inspection pros make certain that the rubber weatherproofings function correctly
- Garage door: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor works properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding and other wall coverings are effective
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros document that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are effective
- Roof sealant: Our professionals confirm that valleys in the roof have a impermeable seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage review: Our professionals check landscape grading, surface drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: We turn on the heating system to confirm the mechanisms are operating properly.
- Air conditioner system check: Our professionals test the air conditioning unit, to check the buttons function properly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: We view any trace of present water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any degradation of wooden framework contacting of foundation shifts, like evidence of plaster fissures, brick cracks, lopsided door frames, and unleveled floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our professionals identify any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering review: We validate that your electrical meter and base are functioning efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our home inspection pros check that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective devices review: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: We ensure that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heater: Our professionals view the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our home inspection pros test all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: We view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our home inspection pros view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Crown Home Inspections for Roeland Park Home Inspections
Once you partner with our company of Roeland Park home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to provide quality residential inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Roeland Park home inspectors for your home services, please call us today at 913-653-0996!