PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
If you are a seller looking to sell your home, we can help you with a pre-listing home inspection. This will allow you to get ahead of issues a buyer might find and it will reduce the likelihood that the deal will fall through.
BENEFITS OF A PRE-LISTING INSPECTION:
It allows the seller to make repairs before listing the home
Not only will the deal close, but a pre-listing inspection can help you show the home better, allowing you to sell faster and for more money as things will be fixed and repaired.
It helps the seller and/or their real estate professional accurately price the home
Sellers who make repairs or have a clean home inspection are able to ask for more money. Reversely, if issues are revealed and not repaired, the seller can factor the repair costs into the asking price of the home and explain this to buyers.
It ensures a smoother transaction
Whether issues are discovered and repaired or not, the seller will not have surprises come up during the buyer’s home inspection, causing re-negotiations and a delay in the purchase. The more information disclosed ahead of time, the smoother the transaction will be and neither side will be hit with surprises.
It is a great marketing tool
By promoting that you have had a pre-listing inspection, sellers and their real estate professionals are viewed as more trustworthy as they are not trying to hide anything. Also, if nothing is found during the pre-listing inspection, the home can be marketed as clean and issue-free.
It saves the seller money
Often, if issues are discovered during the buyer’s home inspection, both sides will enter into negotiations to determine who will cover repairs. In general, buyers tend to overestimate the costs of repairs, causing the seller to have to drop the price more than they would have paid to have the repairs made beforehand.
A pre-listing inspection not only protects sellers but can also help you sell your home faster and for more money. Make sure you are aware of any potential issues and don’t be caught in negotiations to make repairs that you were not planning on. Schedule your pre-listing inspection with Crown Home Inspections today by calling 913-653-0996.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 941 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ a week ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Phil Ledgerwood ★★★★★ 6 months ago John Slater was my home inspector from Crown Home Inspections. He did his work carefully and unobtrusively, and when he was done gave me a comprehensive report. He showed me different items in the actual house that may have been unclear … More just from reading the text. He also took the time to help me understand which issues needed to be resolved right away and which ones could be handled safely over time. I also received an electronic copy of the report in an email.
This company was recommended from my realtor and I would easily use them again. The inspection went smoothly and I feel like I have a good game plan for addressing issues.
- Sarah Johnson ★★★★★ 6 months ago I had a wonderful experience with this company from start to finish. Professional and courteous on the phone when I called to get scheduled. They were quick, reasonably priced, friendly, informative and gave detailed feedback on our inspection. … More We couldn't be happier with our experience!
- Pierre Brown ★★★★★ 4 months ago John did an excellent job on our home inspection. The process went smooth and we received the highest level of professionalism from Crown. I would definitely recommend their services for a thorough home inspection and a detailed inspection … More report. Great company to have on your team during the home purchasing process (investment or primary).
- Natalie Fobes ★★★★★ 6 months ago This was my first time using Crown Home Inspections. Reminders were sent and they were good about communicating expectations and pricing. The team arrived early. They introduced themselves immediately. They are personable, kind and thorough … More with their job. Will continue to use them whenever possible moving forward.