PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
If you are a seller looking to sell your home, we can help you with a pre-listing home inspection. This will allow you to get ahead of issues a buyer might find and it will reduce the likelihood that the deal will fall through.
BENEFITS OF A PRE-LISTING INSPECTION:
It allows the seller to make repairs before listing the home
Not only will the deal close, but a pre-listing inspection can help you show the home better, allowing you to sell faster and for more money as things will be fixed and repaired.
It helps the seller and/or their real estate professional accurately price the home
Sellers who make repairs or have a clean home inspection are able to ask for more money. Reversely, if issues are revealed and not repaired, the seller can factor the repair costs into the asking price of the home and explain this to buyers.
It ensures a smoother transaction
Whether issues are discovered and repaired or not, the seller will not have surprises come up during the buyer’s home inspection, causing re-negotiations and a delay in the purchase. The more information disclosed ahead of time, the smoother the transaction will be and neither side will be hit with surprises.
It is a great marketing tool
By promoting that you have had a pre-listing inspection, sellers and their real estate professionals are viewed as more trustworthy as they are not trying to hide anything. Also, if nothing is found during the pre-listing inspection, the home can be marketed as clean and issue-free.
It saves the seller money
Often, if issues are discovered during the buyer’s home inspection, both sides will enter into negotiations to determine who will cover repairs. In general, buyers tend to overestimate the costs of repairs, causing the seller to have to drop the price more than they would have paid to have the repairs made beforehand.
A pre-listing inspection not only protects sellers but can also help you sell your home faster and for more money. Make sure you are aware of any potential issues and don’t be caught in negotiations to make repairs that you were not planning on. Schedule your pre-listing inspection with Crown Home Inspections today by calling 913-653-0996.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 980 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ 4 months ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 2 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Randy Gray ★★★★★ 2 months ago Could not have been happier with this experience, the knowledge and expertise and efficiency of everything they did and went over was detailed down to the last little bit! And the fact that they offer a 90-day home warranty just because … More you went with them with various coverages, that makes it worth it right there!
If you need your home inspected I would highly recommend this company! They are fast and efficient and extremely accommodative!!!
- Jeff Sumler ★★★★★ 3 months ago I have used Crown Home Inspections for nearly 15 years. Their inspectors are always on time and pleasant no matter how their day has gone. They set up your radon testing equipment, set up for termite inspections and go over with your client … More or the buyer any problem areas. This is one company who is so consistent with their service I am eager to recommend to anyone who needs their home inspected!!
- Joseph Fees ★★★★★ 3 months ago Great experience with John today at my clients inspection. He was early, thorough, and even drove back to meet with the buyer and explained everything clearly and in terms where the client could understand. Would highly recommend and plan … More to continue recommending them to my clients.