Pre-Listing Inspections for Olathe & Kansas City
PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
If you are a seller looking to sell your home, we can help you with a pre-listing home inspection. This will allow you to get ahead of issues a buyer might find and it will reduce the likelihood that the deal will fall through.
BENEFITS OF A PRE-LISTING INSPECTION:
It allows the seller to make repairs before listing the home
Not only will the deal close, but a pre-listing inspection can help you show the home better, allowing you to sell faster and for more money as things will be fixed and repaired.
It helps the seller and/or their real estate professional accurately price the home
Sellers who make repairs or have a clean home inspection are able to ask for more money. Reversely, if issues are revealed and not repaired, the seller can factor the repair costs into the asking price of the home and explain this to buyers.
It ensures a smoother transaction
Whether issues are discovered and repaired or not, the seller will not have surprises come up during the buyer’s home inspection, causing re-negotiations and a delay in the purchase. The more information disclosed ahead of time, the smoother the transaction will be and neither side will be hit with surprises.
It is a great marketing tool
By promoting that you have had a pre-listing inspection, sellers and their real estate professionals are viewed as more trustworthy as they are not trying to hide anything. Also, if nothing is found during the pre-listing inspection, the home can be marketed as clean and issue-free.
It saves the seller money
Often, if issues are discovered during the buyer’s home inspection, both sides will enter into negotiations to determine who will cover repairs. In general, buyers tend to overestimate the costs of repairs, causing the seller to have to drop the price more than they would have paid to have the repairs made beforehand.
A pre-listing inspection not only protects sellers but can also help you sell your home faster and for more money. Make sure you are aware of any potential issues and don’t be caught in negotiations to make repairs that you were not planning on. Schedule your pre-listing inspection with Crown Home Inspections today by calling 913-653-0996.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street ste b, Olathe
4.9 1,041 reviews
- Mike Inman ★★★★★ 2 months ago Zack was an outstanding home inspector. He was extremely professional and very thorough. He didn't seem rushed and answered all of our questions. Zack went through the inspection summary with in depth detail and understanding. … More We'd definitely recommend Crown Home Inspections time and time again. Thank you for such wonderful service.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 5 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Melanie Schafer ★★★★★ 4 months ago I liked this inspector. Although I never met him, it sounded like he was very helpful for my agent understanding what may be wrong in my soon to be new house. I am 2 states away and unfortunately am too busy at the moment to make it. He … More caught quite a few more faults than a previous buyer’s inspector caught in the span of a month. Some of the paperwork was a little hard to understand the faults, but had I been there, I could have questioned what those faults meant. I don’t blame the inspector, that is my fault. This is why it is important for someone to be present at their prospective home’s inspection. All in all, I am happy with their services. I give him an A!
- Linda Redmond ★★★★★ 2 months ago John always does a great job. He is very detailed and answers any questions in a way you can understand. I feel confident in the accuracy of his reports and that my customers best interest is in good hands!
- Jim Roberts ★★★★★ 6 months ago As Realtors, Crown Home Inspection has been our preferred inspection company for many years. Our clients have always been so appreciative of their professionalism and knowledge. We love that the inspectors review the details of the report … More while at the house with clients. They also include a variety of benefits to their customers at no additional cost!
Your Kansas City INSPECTION COMPANY
- 800+ 5 Star Reviews
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Your full-service inspection partner!