PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
If you are a seller looking to sell your home, we can help you with a pre-listing home inspection. This will allow you to get ahead of issues a buyer might find and it will reduce the likelihood that the deal will fall through.
BENEFITS OF A PRE-LISTING INSPECTION:
It allows the seller to make repairs before listing the home
Not only will the deal close, but a pre-listing inspection can help you show the home better, allowing you to sell faster and for more money as things will be fixed and repaired.
It helps the seller and/or their real estate professional accurately price the home
Sellers who make repairs or have a clean home inspection are able to ask for more money. Reversely, if issues are revealed and not repaired, the seller can factor the repair costs into the asking price of the home and explain this to buyers.
It ensures a smoother transaction
Whether issues are discovered and repaired or not, the seller will not have surprises come up during the buyer’s home inspection, causing re-negotiations and a delay in the purchase. The more information disclosed ahead of time, the smoother the transaction will be and neither side will be hit with surprises.
It is a great marketing tool
By promoting that you have had a pre-listing inspection, sellers and their real estate professionals are viewed as more trustworthy as they are not trying to hide anything. Also, if nothing is found during the pre-listing inspection, the home can be marketed as clean and issue-free.
It saves the seller money
Often, if issues are discovered during the buyer’s home inspection, both sides will enter into negotiations to determine who will cover repairs. In general, buyers tend to overestimate the costs of repairs, causing the seller to have to drop the price more than they would have paid to have the repairs made beforehand.
A pre-listing inspection not only protects sellers but can also help you sell your home faster and for more money. Make sure you are aware of any potential issues and don’t be caught in negotiations to make repairs that you were not planning on. Schedule your pre-listing inspection with Crown Home Inspections today by calling 913-653-0996.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street ste b, Olathe
4.9 1,090 reviews
- Tammy De La Rosa ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago Travis conducted a home inspection for my buyer client in Lee’s Summit and I am very pleased. This was my first time hiring Crown Home Inspections. He was professional, courteous, and personable despite it was over 104 degrees outside on … More a Friday afternoon! The inspection was thorough and he communicated with me throughout the process. Since my client was in CA, he zoomed with her at the end to provide a summary and answer her questions. The report gave both the client and myself a great understanding of the home. I will hire Crown again to conduct my inspections.
- Maddy Schuman ★★★★★ 3 months ago Zach did a great job inspecting my new home! Extremely thorough and I felt like I was able to prioritize immediate work v later/cosmetic! All recommendations were clearly laid out to myself and my agent. Would recommend again!
- John Bratkovic ★★★★★ a month ago The team at Crown Home Inspections was Amazing.
The team arrived early, explained the entire process, and answered all of my client’s questions and made them feel at ease,
Will definitely be using them for all of my future deals!
Thanks … More Crown!
- Juel Perry ★★★★★ 4 months ago This inspection went so smoothly! They are like a well-oiled machine. When I arrived, the inspector was already on site. Within minutes they had the Radon set up and the sewer scope ready to go as well! I was very impressed. Travis … More did a very thorough job and explained all concerns in detail. My Buyer was very happy.
- Phillip Dawson ★★★★★ 2 months ago The experience was very simplistic. Our guy was EXTREMELY kind and informative. Being first time home owners is hard enough, so we are so glad that we knew what needed to be handled by the sellers and what we (personally) needed to do. … More Eye contact was appreciated. I didn't feel like he missed anything, and I would have him come again in the future whenever we decide to sell. Thank you guys so much!!