PRE-LISTING INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
If you are a seller looking to sell your home, we can help you with a pre-listing home inspection. This will allow you to get ahead of issues a buyer might find and it will reduce the likelihood that the deal will fall through.
BENEFITS OF A PRE-LISTING INSPECTION:
It allows the seller to make repairs before listing the home
Not only will the deal close, but a pre-listing inspection can help you show the home better, allowing you to sell faster and for more money as things will be fixed and repaired.
It helps the seller and/or their real estate professional accurately price the home
Sellers who make repairs or have a clean home inspection are able to ask for more money. Reversely, if issues are revealed and not repaired, the seller can factor the repair costs into the asking price of the home and explain this to buyers.
It ensures a smoother transaction
Whether issues are discovered and repaired or not, the seller will not have surprises come up during the buyer’s home inspection, causing re-negotiations and a delay in the purchase. The more information disclosed ahead of time, the smoother the transaction will be and neither side will be hit with surprises.
It is a great marketing tool
By promoting that you have had a pre-listing inspection, sellers and their real estate professionals are viewed as more trustworthy as they are not trying to hide anything. Also, if nothing is found during the pre-listing inspection, the home can be marketed as clean and issue-free.
It saves the seller money
Often, if issues are discovered during the buyer’s home inspection, both sides will enter into negotiations to determine who will cover repairs. In general, buyers tend to overestimate the costs of repairs, causing the seller to have to drop the price more than they would have paid to have the repairs made beforehand.
A pre-listing inspection not only protects sellers but can also help you sell your home faster and for more money. Make sure you are aware of any potential issues and don’t be caught in negotiations to make repairs that you were not planning on. Schedule your pre-listing inspection with Crown Home Inspections today by calling 913-653-0996.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street ste b, Olathe
4.9 1,143 reviews
- Tammy De La Rosa ★★★★★ 6 months ago Travis conducted a home inspection for my buyer client in Lee’s Summit and I am very pleased. This was my first time hiring Crown Home Inspections. He was professional, courteous, and personable despite it was over 104 degrees outside on … More a Friday afternoon! The inspection was thorough and he communicated with me throughout the process. Since my client was in CA, he zoomed with her at the end to provide a summary and answer her questions. The report gave both the client and myself a great understanding of the home. I will hire Crown again to conduct my inspections.
- Star slasher ★★★★★ 2 months ago Really great and very detailed report of our home inspection. The inspector was really nice and informative and showed us the problem issues with the house. Thank you again for making this experience easier and less stressful
- Nancy Mitchell ★★★★★ 3 months ago We are purchasing a new home and wanted a professional inspection prior to closing. We chose Crown because they did the inspection on the home we sold and did an excellent job for the new owner. The inspector provided an explanation to … More us of anything that may need attention and sent the recommendations with pictures very quickly. We highly recommend Crown Home Inspections.
- The Corkerns ★★★★★ a month ago Travis was awesome!! He listened to all of our questions and was very thorough with his explanations. Highly recommend!!
- Sarah Miles ★★★★★ 5 months ago As a first time homebuyer, inspection was the step I was most concerned about. Travis at Crown Inspections was extremely competent, thorough, and helpful. Crown is playing a huge role in giving me peace of mind going into this first purchase! … More