Prairie Village Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to lend a hand as you move into your new home with a Prairie Village home inspection!
Purchasing a brand new home is an exciting occasion. Allow our staff at Crown Home Inspections to help you concentrate on getting your household ready for the change. Our staff will take the pressure out of your buy with an in-depth Prairie Village home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our professionals at Crown Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Prairie Village and Greater Kansas City areas.
Prairie Village Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best Prairie Village home inspections are delivered by qualified specialists. This is what our Crown Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspections
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the external doors seal and lock correctly
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the window weatherproofing functions efficiently
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and make sure that the laser sensor operates correctly
House Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our home inspection pros validate that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals verify that the soffits and fascia are effective
- Roofing flashing: Our home inspection pros make certain that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals document property slope, surface water flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioning unit, to verify the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any signs of wooden framing touching with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our professionals document all evidence of current water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any degradation of wooden framework touching or foundation shifting, like symptoms of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that may present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electric metering and base are acting efficiently.
- Security review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical conduit is grounded and bonded properly.
- Safety hardware check: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros view many switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus safety switches.
Prairie Village Plumbing System Inspections
- Water valves: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is acting properly
- Water heating: We test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply review: Our professionals review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our home inspection pros view tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps check: We view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Crown Home Inspections for Prairie Village Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Prairie Village home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to deliver outstanding property inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Prairie Village home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!