POOL INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
A swimming pool can be one of the largest investments you make as a homeowner. Purchasing a home with a swimming pool or spa sounds exciting, but unknown problems could end up costing you thousands of dollars in repairs down the road. Before you purchase a home with a pool or spa, make sure you get a pool inspection to ensure that you and your investment are protected.
A POOL/SPA INSPECTION INCLUDES:
- The foundation
- The plumbing
- The electrical equipment
- Decking surfaces
- Safety covers
- The main drain
- Surrounding fencing
If problems are discovered during your pool or spa inspection, you will be able to make a price adjustment to your offer based upon any work that might be required to restore the pool to good operating condition. Having money held in escrow to cover repair costs is an easy way to address any concerns that may have come up during the inspection.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 980 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ 4 months ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 2 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Randy Gray ★★★★★ 2 months ago Could not have been happier with this experience, the knowledge and expertise and efficiency of everything they did and went over was detailed down to the last little bit! And the fact that they offer a 90-day home warranty just because … More you went with them with various coverages, that makes it worth it right there!
If you need your home inspected I would highly recommend this company! They are fast and efficient and extremely accommodative!!!
- Jeff Sumler ★★★★★ 3 months ago I have used Crown Home Inspections for nearly 15 years. Their inspectors are always on time and pleasant no matter how their day has gone. They set up your radon testing equipment, set up for termite inspections and go over with your client … More or the buyer any problem areas. This is one company who is so consistent with their service I am eager to recommend to anyone who needs their home inspected!!
- Joseph Fees ★★★★★ 3 months ago Great experience with John today at my clients inspection. He was early, thorough, and even drove back to meet with the buyer and explained everything clearly and in terms where the client could understand. Would highly recommend and plan … More to continue recommending them to my clients.