POOL INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
A swimming pool can be one of the largest investments you make as a homeowner. Purchasing a home with a swimming pool or spa sounds exciting, but unknown problems could end up costing you thousands of dollars in repairs down the road. Before you purchase a home with a pool or spa, make sure you get a pool inspection to ensure that you and your investment are protected.
A POOL/SPA INSPECTION INCLUDES:
- The foundation
- The plumbing
- The electrical equipment
- Decking surfaces
- Safety covers
- The main drain
- Surrounding fencing
If problems are discovered during your pool or spa inspection, you will be able to make a price adjustment to your offer based upon any work that might be required to restore the pool to good operating condition. Having money held in escrow to cover repair costs is an easy way to address any concerns that may have come up during the inspection.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 941 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ a week ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Phil Ledgerwood ★★★★★ 6 months ago John Slater was my home inspector from Crown Home Inspections. He did his work carefully and unobtrusively, and when he was done gave me a comprehensive report. He showed me different items in the actual house that may have been unclear … More just from reading the text. He also took the time to help me understand which issues needed to be resolved right away and which ones could be handled safely over time. I also received an electronic copy of the report in an email.
This company was recommended from my realtor and I would easily use them again. The inspection went smoothly and I feel like I have a good game plan for addressing issues.
- Sarah Johnson ★★★★★ 6 months ago I had a wonderful experience with this company from start to finish. Professional and courteous on the phone when I called to get scheduled. They were quick, reasonably priced, friendly, informative and gave detailed feedback on our inspection. … More We couldn't be happier with our experience!
- Pierre Brown ★★★★★ 4 months ago John did an excellent job on our home inspection. The process went smooth and we received the highest level of professionalism from Crown. I would definitely recommend their services for a thorough home inspection and a detailed inspection … More report. Great company to have on your team during the home purchasing process (investment or primary).
- Natalie Fobes ★★★★★ 6 months ago This was my first time using Crown Home Inspections. Reminders were sent and they were good about communicating expectations and pricing. The team arrived early. They introduced themselves immediately. They are personable, kind and thorough … More with their job. Will continue to use them whenever possible moving forward.