Piper KS Home Inspection
We’re prepared to support you as you move into your new property with a Piper KS home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased dwelling is a huge occasion. Let our company at Crown Home Inspections free you to focus on getting your household prepared for the transition. Our staff will take the tension out of your acquisition with a rigorous Piper KS home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our pros at Crown Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Piper KS and Greater Kansas City communities.
Piper KS Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The most reliable Piper KS home inspections are offered by certified experts. These are what our Crown Home Inspections staff will investigate for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the external doors seal and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals make certain that the window gaskets function efficiently
- Garage doors: We operate the garage door and validate that the laser sensor functions efficiently
Home Exteriors Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals confirm that the siding or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We inspect that the eaves and soffits are fit
- Roofing sealant: We confirm that seams in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We document landscape slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros turn on the heating to document that the buttons are functioning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioner, to check the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality inspection: We inspect that your heating and AC systems act efficiently.
Piper KS Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing contact with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our professionals inspect all traces of present water penetration.
- Foundation inspection: We identify any trace of wooden framework contact of foundation shifts, like traces of plaster fissures, stonework breaks, misaligned door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood: Our professionals view any damage to or drilling of frame wood that can creating a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals validate that your electrical metering and base are working efficiently.
- Safety review: Our professionals confirm that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Security hardware: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect many switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heater: Our home inspection pros inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage inspection: We look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains operating properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are within reach
Why Hire Crown Home Inspections for Piper KS Home Inspections
When you team up with our team of Piper KS home inspection experts, you can count on us to provide outstanding property inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Piper KS home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!