Parkville MO Home Inspection
We’re ready to assist you transition into your new property with a Parkville MO home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a great opportunity. Please let our group at Crown Home Inspections help you pay attention to getting your family ready for the new home. Our crew will take the strain out of your move with a rigorous Parkville MO home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at Crown Home Inspections have provided meticulous home inspections for the Parkville MO, and Greater Kansas City areas.
Parkville MO Home Inspection Services, What We Are Checking
With our team, our Parkville MO home inspections are provided by certified pros. This is what our Crown Home Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We prove that the exterior doors shut and latch effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals inspect that the window gaskets function properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and check that the laser sensor functions effectively
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We confirm that the siding boards or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: We validate that the eaves and soffits are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our professionals document that valleys in the roofing have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals check landscape angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heating system to inspect the buttons are functioning properly.
- Cooling system: We review the air conditioning system, to make sure the controls operate effectively.
- Features check: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems act successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any rotting wooden framework contacting with dirt.
- Water intrusion inspection: Our home inspection pros record any symptoms of active water leaks or mold.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros test any trace of the wooden framework in contact with foundation movement, like signs of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, off-square door frames, and non-level floors.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros look over any notching or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural durability issue.
Parkville MO Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are operating correctly.
- Security review: Our professionals make sure that the electrical service is grounded and linked efficiently.
- Security devices check: We make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals inspect several switches and fixtures, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating inspection: Our home inspection pros review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply inspection: Our professionals inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our home inspection pros test bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Crown Home Inspections for Parkville MO Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Parkville MO sewer scope experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Parkville MO home inspectors for your mold inspection services, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!