Overland Park Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to help you move into your upcoming property with an Overland Park home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased home is a big occasion. You can let our group at Crown Home Inspections free you to concentrate on getting your family organized for the new home. Our staff will take the pressure out on your purchase with a thorough Overland Park radon inspection!
Starting in 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have offered rigorous home inspections for the Overland Park and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Overland Park home inspections are delivered by qualified professionals. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections team will search for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We inspect that the outside doors shut and latch correctly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros validate that the outside seals function properly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and check that the optical sensor works correctly
Overland Park Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our home inspection pros check that the external walls and other wall covers are effective
- Roofing trim: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good condition
- Roofing joints: Our professionals check that valleys in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: Our professionals check yard grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater and furnace to ensure the controls are operating successfully.
- Cooling system: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning unit, to confirm the controls act efficiently.
- Functionality review: We validate that your AC and heating systems work correctly.
Overland Park Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: We view any symptoms of wood contact with the earth.
- Water intrusion: We document all signs of current water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals review any degradation of wood in contact with foundation movement, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, brick breaks, lopsided door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood inspection: Our home inspection pros identify any notching or boring of framing wood that may present a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter check: Our professionals inspect that your electric metering and base are operating correctly.
- Safety review: Our professionals ensure that the electrical conduit is grounded and linked well.
- Security hardware inspection: Our professionals confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals view several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which includes GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler check: Our professionals test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply inspection: Our professionals view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros test tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage acting effectively
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Crown Home Inspections for Overland Park Home Inspection
If you work with our team of Overland Park sewer scope technicians, you can count on us to supply great house inspections on a tight schedule.
To see our Overland Park home inspectors for your mold inspection services, bring us in today at 913-653-0996!