Meet the Team at Crown Home Inspections
JOHN AND JANET CLASON
As owners of Crown Home Inspections, it is our goal to provide you with the best inspection and the best customer service in the industry. We are proud of our team and know that each member is committed to excellence. Crown Home Inspections is always implementing new programs to give our clients the best experience possible. We believe that it’s not only about the inspection, but about having a relationship with our clients after the inspection. We want to be your building consultants for life. Give us 5% of your confidence, we’ll earn the other 95%. We have been married over 25 years. We have two vizsla dogs named Kona and Maddie that we adore. When we are not managing the business, we enjoy traveling and seeing the world.
Inspector ASHI certified
Regional ASHI Board of Directors (President 2008-2009, Treasurer 2016-Present)
I attended the University of Kansas and earned a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Computer Science. After many years in the corporate world, I decided to pursue an opportunity to help people and be in business for myself. I started Crown Home Inspections in 2003. I enjoy helping buyers make sound decisions on the purchase of their new homes. Every day is a new adventure because you never know what you are going to see. In my free time, I enjoy fishing and traveling. I’m a Royals, Chiefs and Kansas Jayhawks fan.
Infrared Technology Certified
I graduated from the University of Kansas with a degree in Business Administration. Prior to joining Crown Home Inspections, I managed a portfolio of properties in the Midwest that included commercial and residential locations. I have also bought, rehabbed, and sold multiple houses giving me extensive experience of the systems in a house. I enjoy working with our clients and providing them with the knowledge they need to make an informed decision on their new home purchase. When I’m not doing inspections, I enjoy spending time with my Family and Friends.
Infrared Technology Certified
I attended Olivet Nazarene University with a Business of Arts in Business and minor in Management. After an aptitudes test revealed that being a home inspector would be a good fit, I attended ASHI training and became qualified as a home inspector.
My wife and I have three children. When I am not inspecting homes, I’m installing Christmas lights as a small business owner of Midwest Holiday Creations. I also enjoy shooting, doing puzzles, camping, and being outdoors.
I am originally from the Springfield area. I grew up playing sports and attended college on football and basketball scholarships. A few years ago my wife and I sold our house and she began travel nursing. Having quit my job, I needed a new career. I looked into home inspecting and knew it was what I wanted to do. After settling in the KC area I became a member of the Crown Team. When I am not working, I lead a small group for my church, and enjoy golfing, fishing, hunting, or anything outdoors!
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty