MOLD ASSESSMENTS KANSAS CITY
Mold is very destructive to both your home and health and it can be very difficult to detect as it often hides under flooring and inside of walls. Our technicians know what to look for when screening for mold. We have the technology to take air samples in your home and work with laboratories to get quick mold testing results. Our rapid turnaround can help avoid delaying your contract negotiations during the sale of a home and also help you avoid further damage to your health if mold is present.
Check out the CDC’s website for more information about mold and how it can be detrimental to your health, or ask us for more resources. Just because you can’t see it doesn’t mean it isn’t causing illness.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street ste b, Olathe
4.9 1,042 reviews
- Mike Inman ★★★★★ 2 months ago Zack was an outstanding home inspector. He was extremely professional and very thorough. He didn't seem rushed and answered all of our questions. Zack went through the inspection summary with in depth detail and understanding. … More We'd definitely recommend Crown Home Inspections time and time again. Thank you for such wonderful service.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 5 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Melanie Schafer ★★★★★ 4 months ago I liked this inspector. Although I never met him, it sounded like he was very helpful for my agent understanding what may be wrong in my soon to be new house. I am 2 states away and unfortunately am too busy at the moment to make it. He … More caught quite a few more faults than a previous buyer’s inspector caught in the span of a month. Some of the paperwork was a little hard to understand the faults, but had I been there, I could have questioned what those faults meant. I don’t blame the inspector, that is my fault. This is why it is important for someone to be present at their prospective home’s inspection. All in all, I am happy with their services. I give him an A!
- Linda Redmond ★★★★★ 2 months ago John always does a great job. He is very detailed and answers any questions in a way you can understand. I feel confident in the accuracy of his reports and that my customers best interest is in good hands!
- Jim Roberts ★★★★★ 6 months ago As Realtors, Crown Home Inspection has been our preferred inspection company for many years. Our clients have always been so appreciative of their professionalism and knowledge. We love that the inspectors review the details of the report … More while at the house with clients. They also include a variety of benefits to their customers at no additional cost!
Your Kansas City INSPECTION COMPANY
- 800+ 5 Star Reviews
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Your full-service inspection partner!