Mission KS Home Inspection
Our staff is excited to support you as you move into your newly purchased home with a Mission home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new home is a huge occasion. Please let our staff at Crown Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your household prepared for the move. Our staff will take the pressure out of your move with an in-depth Mission home inspection!
Since 2003, our experts at Crown Home Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Mission and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection Services- What We Are Looking For
Our Mission home inspections are delivered by certified specialists. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections crew will look for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals inspect that the window weatherproofing works successfully
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and verify that the optical sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals document that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim inspection: We verify that the eaves and soffits are in good shape
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals verify that valleys in the roofing have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage: Our professionals inspect landscape grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: We turn on the heating to ensure that the controls are working effectively.
- Air conditioner system inspection: We look over the air conditioning system, to confirm the mechanisms operate correctly.
- Functionality inspection: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and air conditioning systems act efficiently.
Mission Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any degradation of wood touching with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view all evidence of active water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals view any rotting of wood touching foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood: We identify any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical metering review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your electrical meter and base are operating properly.
- Safety review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the electrical service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protection devices check: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals view a number of switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include GFI switches.
Mission Plumbing System Inspections
- Water main valves: Our home inspection pros confirm that the water main supply shutoff is working efficiently
- Water heating system: Our professionals look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply: We inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: We test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working correctly
- Sump pump inspection: We view water pumps that are accessible
Why Select Crown Home Inspections for Mission Home Inspections
Once you work with our company of Mission home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer quality property inspections on a tight timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To hear from our Mission home inspectors for your inspection, please call us today at 913-653-0996!