Home Inspection Mission Hills
We are prepared to help you transition into your upcoming house with a Mission Hills home inspection!
Acquiring a new house is an exhilarating occasion. Please let our company at Crown Home Inspections assist you to focus on getting your family organized for the change. We’ll take the strain out of your move with a complete Mission Hills home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at Crown Home Inspections have supplied rigorous home inspections for the Mission Hills and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection: What We Look For
With our team, our Mission Hills home inspections are delivered by trained pros. This is what our Crown Home Inspections staff will search for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We establish that the external doors shut and secure effectively
- Residential windows: Our professionals ensure that the outside weatherproofings act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and validate that the safety sensor functions correctly
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: We document that the external walls or other wall covers are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: We check that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof decking have a watertight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow check: Our professionals look over property grading, surface water drainage, and plant life to report any possible water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heater and furnace to validate the buttons are operatning correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We test the air conditioning system, to document the controls function effectively.
- Functionality review: We make sure that your HVAC systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any rotting of wood in touch with earth.
- Water leak inspection: Our professionals view any trace of current water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete check: Our home inspection pros inspect any degradation of wooden framing contacting of foundation disruption, like rotting of sheetrock fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and non-level floor boards.
- Integral wood check: We identify any notching or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electric metering and base are working successfully.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals verify that the electrical service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We review a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including safety switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros document that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water boiler: Our professionals review the vent outputs, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review tubs, showers, and sinks for drainage operating effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review bilge pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Crown Home Inspections for Mission Hills Home Inspections
When you partner with our company of Mission Hills home inspection technicians, you can trust us to offer quality property inspections on a short time-line.
To hear from our Mission Hills home inspectors for your home services, call us over today at 913-653-0996!