Merriam Home Inspection
Our crew is motivated to assist you in moving into your newly purchased property with a Merriam home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased dwelling is a great opportunity. Allow our staff at Crown Home Inspections to assist you in focusing on making your family ready for the change. We will take the pressure out of your buy with a complete Merriam home inspection!
Since 2003, our experts at Crown Home Inspections have provided in-depth home inspections for the Merriam and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection; What We Inspect
The best Merriam home inspections are provided by qualified experts. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections team will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors seal and lock efficiently
- Household windows: We ensure that the outside gaskets function efficiently
- Garage door: We open the garage door and verify that the laser sensor operates correctly
House Outside Inspection
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make certain that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim review: Our professionals inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: Our home inspection pros document that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals look over walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: Our home inspection pros check property grading, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to list any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater to document the buttons are functioning effectively.
- Cooling system review: Our home inspection pros view the air conditioning system, to validate the buttons work effectively.
- Operations check: Our professionals ensure that your AC and heating systems function as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros identify any degradation of wood in contact with soil.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros review any signs of present water intrusion.
- Slab and foundation: Our home inspection pros test any symptoms of wooden framing touching foundation shifts, like symptoms of drywall fissures, stonework fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Integral wood: We look over any destruction of or drilling of framing wood that can anticipate a structural safety issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and joined effectively.
- Safety devices inspection: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating efficiently.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: We test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including grounded switches.
Merriam Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply controls: Our home inspection pros check that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning effectively
- Sump pumps review: We look over bilge pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select Crown Home Inspections for Merriam Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Merriam home inspection experts, you can trust us to deliver outstanding house inspections on a short schedule.
Other services that we provide are:
To see our Merriam home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!