Liberty Home Inspection
Our staff is looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your upcoming property with a Liberty home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a huge occasion. Please let our crew at Crown Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your household ready for the change. We will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Liberty home inspection!
Since 2003, our technicians at Crown Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Liberty and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection Services; What We Are Checking
Our Liberty home inspections are offered by qualified experts. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We inspect that the exterior doors shut and latch successfully
- Home windows: We check that the rubber weatherproofings work properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and ensure that the laser sensor operates successfully
House Exteriors Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals validate that the siding boards or other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are fit
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals ensure that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage inspection: Our home inspection pros take a look at property slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros make use of the heater and furnace to validate the buttons are working properly.
- Air conditioning system check: We look over the air conditioning system, to document the controls function effectively.
- Operations review: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems act efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion check: Our home inspection pros document all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Slab and foundation check: Our professionals identify any symptoms of wood touching of foundation shifts, like a trace of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, out-of-true door frames, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our professionals look over any knicks to or boring of framing wood that might anticipate a structural durability concern.
Liberty Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical metering inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: We document that the electrical service is grounded and bonded properly.
- Protective devices: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning correctly.
- Light switches & electrical receptacles: We review several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Liberty Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros test the ventilation, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting correctly
- Sump pumps: Technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Crown Home Inspections for Liberty Home Inspections
If you team up with our company of Liberty home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Liberty home inspectors for your home inspection, call us today at 913-653-0996!