Lenexa Home Inspection
At Crown Home Inspections, our team is ready to assist you to move into your upcoming house with a Lenexa home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big opportunity. You can let our team at Crown Home Inspections help you focus on making your loved ones prepared for the move. We will take the nervousness out of your purchase with a rigorous Lenexa home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have given meticulous home inspections for the Lenexa and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
At Crown Home Inspections, our Lenexa home inspections are provided by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections team will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- External doors: We make sure that the outside doors shut and secure effectively
- Household windows: We verify that the window gaskets function properly
- Garage doors: We use the garage door and validate that the optical sensor works correctly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Outside walls: Our professionals verify that the siding boards and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roof trim check: Our professionals ensure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals inspect that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals inspect walkways, driveways, and paths
- Drainage: We check property grading, surface water drainage, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat and air-flow system: Our home inspection pros use the heater to ensure the buttons are operating effectively.
- Cooling system: Our professionals review the air conditioner, to ensure the controls act correctly.
- Features inspection: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems work properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any evidence of wood in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals view all evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and slab: Our professionals identify any trace of wood touching foundation shifts, like signs of drywall breaks, brick cracks, out-of-alignment door framing, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros look over any damage to or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter check: Our home inspection pros validate that your electric metering and base are operating efficiently.
- Safeguard inspection: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Protective devices review: Our home inspection pros verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We inspect aseveralfixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heating: Our home inspection pros review the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals inspect all faucets and toilets
- Drainage review: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test sump pumps that are within reach
Why Crown Home Inspections for Lenexa Home Inspection
If you partner with our team of Lenexa home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to provide great home inspections on a fast timeline.
To hear from our Lenexa home inspectors for your home inspection services, call us today at 913-653-0996!