Lee’s Summit Home Inspection
At Crown Home Inspections, our team is prepared to help you move into your newly purchased property with a Lee’s Summit home inspection!
Buying a brand new home is an exhilarating moment. Please let our staff at Crown Home Inspections free up your time to pay attention to getting your household organized for the new house. Our team will take the pressure out of your new home with a rigorous Lee’s Summit home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our technicians at Crown Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Lee’s Summit and Greater Kansas City communities.
Lee’s Summit Home Inspection Services: What We Are Checking
The best Lee’s Summit home inspections are supplied by trained specialists. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the external doors close and lock efficiently
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros ensure that the outside weatherproofing works effectively
- Garage doors: We open the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor operates effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Outside walls: We make certain that the siding boards and other wall coverings are in good shape
- Roof trim review: We make sure that the eaves and soffits are in good condition
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that joints in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals document paths, driveways, and walkways
- Property drainage: We check yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any prospective water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & air-flow system: Our professionals turn on the heating system to document the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals look over the air conditioning system, to document the controls function effectively.
- Functionality check: Our professionals inspect that your heating and air conditioning systems work successfully.
Lee’s Summit Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: We review any degradation of wood in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration: Our home inspection pros test all signs of active water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete: Our professionals look over any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster fissures, brick cracks, misaligned door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Integral wood check: Our professionals look over any notching or boring of framing wood that may create a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric metering inspection: Our professionals confirm that your electric metering and base are working properly.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros document that the electric service is grounded and bonded correctly.
- Protective devices review: We validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are working properly.
- Switches & receptacles: Our professionals review a number of fixtures, receptacles, and switches, including GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water supply valves: Our home inspection pros validate that the water main supply shutoff is functioning efficiently
- Water heater check: Our home inspection pros test the venting, energy source, and temperature-pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drainage review: We look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: We look over water pumps that are within reach
Why Select Crown Home Inspections for Lee’s Summit Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Lee’s Summit radon testing technicians, you can depend on us to provide outstanding home inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our Lee’s Summit home inspectors for your sewer scope services, call us today at 913-653-0996!