Leawood Home Inspection
At Crown Home Inspections, our team is looking forward to helping you transition into your new dwelling with a Leawood home inspection!
Acquiring a new dwelling is a huge moment. Let our staff at Crown Home Inspections assist you to concentrate on getting your loved ones organized for the move. Our team will take the stress out of your new home with a thorough Leawood home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at Crown Home Inspections have delivered in-depth home inspections for the Leawood and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection; What We Are Checking
The best Leawood home inspections are supplied by qualified professionals. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections crew will search for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make certain that the exterior doors shut and latch properly
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros document that the window gaskets work successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the safety sensor operates efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection
- Exterior walls: We make certain that the external walls or other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim: Our professionals ensure that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are effective
- Roofing sealant: We check that seams in the roof decking have an airtight seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow inspection: Our professionals document landscape grading, surface drainage, and shrubbery to report any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and air-flow system: We use the heating system to ensure the mechanisms are functioning effectively.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals view the air conditioner, to document the buttons operate efficiently.
- Functionality review: Our professionals inspect that your heating and AC systems work effectively.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals identify any evidence of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water leak: Our professionals view any evidence of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wooden framing in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floorboards.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros inspect any destruction or drilling of framing wood that can create a structural rigidity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals inspect that your electrical meter and base are acting efficiently.
- Security inspection: Our professionals make sure that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Protection hardware inspection: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals inspect a number of switches and fixtures, which includes grounded switches.
Leawood Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: Our home inspection pros ensure that the water main supply shutoff is working properly
- Water heating system inspection: Our professionals inspect the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Indoor water supply: We view all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: We review tubs, showers, and sinks for drains acting efficiently
- Sump pumps: We review bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Pick Crown Home Inspections for Leawood Home Inspection
If you team up with our team of Leawood home inspection pros, you can trust us to supply great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To receive help from our Leawood home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!