Leavenworth KS Home Inspection
We’re motivated to assist you move into your brand new property with a Leavenworth KS home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big occasion. Allow our group at Crown Home Inspections to help you pay attention to making your household ready for the move. At Crown Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your new home with an in-depth Leavenworth KS home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our technicians at Crown Home Inspections have delivered meticulous home inspections for the Leavenworth KS, and Greater Kansas City areas.
Leavenworth KS Home Inspection; What We Search For
At Crown Home Inspections, our Leavenworth KS home inspections are given by certified technicians. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections crew will look for:
Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We verify that the exterior doors seal and secure properly
- Home windows: We inspect that the outside gaskets work efficiently
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and make certain that the laser sensor operates properly
Home Exteriors Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We verify that the siding and other wall coverings are well-maintained
- Roof trim: We check that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof joints: Our professionals make certain that seams in the roofing have a weatherproof seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals inspect paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage check: We document yard grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to identify any prospective water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and vent system: We utilize the heater to make sure the controls are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioner system inspection: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to validate the buttons act efficiently.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals ensure that your heating and air conditioning systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace and Foundation Inspection Services
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros review any degradation of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water intrusion: Our professionals view any trace of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab review: We view any signs of wood touching or foundation shifts, like rotting plaster breaks, stonework fissures, out-of-alignment door frames, and uneven flooring.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that can create a structural durability issue.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We validate that your electric meter and base are acting effectively.
- Safeguard inspection: Our home inspection pros verify that the electrical service is grounded and linked successfully.
- Security hardware check: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating well.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our home inspection pros look over many fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating: We look over the venting, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals inspect all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drainage inspection: Our professionals test sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps check: Our professionals view sump pumps that are accessible
Why Partner With Crown Home Inspections for Leavenworth KS Home Inspection
Once you team up with our crew of Leavenworth KS home inspection experts, you can count on us to supply great house inspections on a short time-line.
To receive help from our Leavenworth KS home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 913-653-0996!