Lawrence Home Inspection
Our crew is excited to help you transition into your newly purchased property with a Lawrence home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is a great opportunity. Allow our staff at Crown Home Inspections to help you pay attention to making your household organized for the new house. At Crown Home Inspections, our team will take the tension out of your acquisition with a rigorous Lawrence home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at Crown Home Inspections have provided rigorous home inspections for the Lawrence and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection: What We Are Looking For
Our Lawrence home inspections are given by certified experts. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections staff will keep an eye out for:
Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We establish that the exterior doors close and secure effectively
- Household windows: We make certain that the rubber seals function correctly
- Garage overhead door: We use the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor works properly
House Outside Inspections
- External walls: Our professionals verify that the exterior siding or other wall coverings are in good condition
- Roof trim inspection: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are in good condition
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Water flow: We inspect landscape slope, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and air-flow system: We utilize the heating system to confirm the buttons are working successfully.
- Air conditioner system: Our professionals test the air conditioner, to document whether the controls operate effectively.
- Functionality inspection: Our professionals make sure that your heating and AC systems act properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any trace of wood in touch with the soil.
- Water penetration: We review all symptoms of current water leaks.
- Slab and foundation review: Our home inspection pros look over any symptoms of wooden framing in contact with foundation movement, like degradation of drywall cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals look over any notching or penetration of frame wood that can create a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals check that your electrical meter and base are operating efficiently.
- Safety review: We check that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined efficiently.
- Protection hardware: Our home inspection pros make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning well.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our home inspection pros test several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Lawrence Plumbing System Inspection
- Water boiler inspection: Our home inspection pros view the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our home inspection pros look over all faucets and toilets
- Drain testing: We inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage operating correctly
- Sump pumps: technicians view water pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Crown Home Inspections for Lawrence Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Lawrence home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer outstanding home inspections on a short timeline.
To hear from our Lawrence home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!