Lansing Home Inspection
We are looking forward to lending a hand as you transition into your brand new home with a Lansing home inspection!
Acquiring a recently purchased house is a big moment. Allow our crew at Crown Home Inspections to free you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the transition. We’ll take the pressure out of your acquisition with a thorough Lansing home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our pros at Crown Home Inspections have given detailed home inspections for the Lansing and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection, What We Check
Our Lansing home inspections are offered by trained professionals. This is what our Crown Home Inspections crew will keep an eye out for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the outside doors close and lock effectively
- Home windows: Our professionals verify that the rubber weatherproofings work properly
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and confirm that the laser sensor works effectively
House Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Exterior walls: We validate that the external walls or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roofing trim review: We check that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good shape
- Roof sealant: Our professionals ensure that joints in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: We check property slope, surface drainage, and vegetation to record any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat and ventilation system: Our professionals use the heating to verify the mechanisms are operating correctly.
- Air conditioner system: We review the air conditioning system, to validate the mechanisms function correctly.
- Functionality review: Our home inspection pros make sure that your heating and AC systems function efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We view any evidence of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals look over all signs of active water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab: Our home inspection pros look over any trace of wood in contact with foundation shifts, like rotting of sheetrock breaks, masonry breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals look over any notching or drilling of framing wood that may create a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical meter review: Our professionals inspect that your electric meter and base are acting correctly.
- Safeguard review: Our home inspection pros inspect that the electrical service is grounded and bonded efficiently.
- Protection hardware check: Our professionals validate that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: Our professionals view several switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water boiler review: Our home inspection pros review the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals view showers, sinks, and tubs for drains functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review water pumps that are accessible
Why Choose Crown Home Inspections for Lansing Home Inspection
When you partner with our crew of Lansing home inspection professionals, you can rely on us to offer outstanding home inspections in a short timeline.
To get our Lansing home inspectors for your inspection, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!