Kansas City MO Home Inspection
Our crew is ready and waiting to support you as you move into your brand-new property with a Kansas City MO home inspection!
Acquiring a brand new dwelling is a huge occasion. You can let our staff at Crown Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the move.
We’ll take the strain out of your new home with a rigorous Kansas City MO home inspection!
Since 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have offered meticulous home inspections for the Kansas City MO, and Greater Kansas City areas.
Kansas City MO Home Inspection Services, What We Search For
Our Kansas City MO home inspections are delivered by qualified experts. This is what our Crown Home Inspections team will look for:
Kansas City MO Home Window And Door Inspection Services
- Exterior doors: We ensure that the exterior doors seal and latch effectively
- Exterior windows: Our home inspection pros inspect that the rubber weatherproofing function successfully
- Garage door: We operate the garage door and document that the laser sensor works efficiently
Property Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals document that the external walls and other wall covers are healthy
- Roof trim check: Our professionals make sure that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are in good condition
- Roof sealant: Our professionals verify that seams in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: We check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Drainage review: Our professionals document yard grading, surface water flow, and vegetation to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspection
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals turn on the heater to inspect the controls are working correctly.
- Air conditioner system: Our home inspection pros look over the air conditioner, to make sure the buttons act properly.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals verify that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of the wooden framework in touch with the earth.
- Water penetration: We inspect any symptoms of active water leaks.
- Foundation and slab check: Our home inspection pros identify any trace of wooden framing contacting of foundation movements, like symptoms of sheetrock cracks, stonework breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floorboards.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any damage to or drilling of framing wood that can present a structural rigidity problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals verify that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Safeguard inspection: We inspect that the electrical service is grounded and bonded effectively.
- Security devices check: We verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning effectively.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over a number of switches and fixtures, plus GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water supply shutoff valve: Our professionals make certain that the water main supply shutoff is operating properly
- Water heating system review: Our home inspection pros look over the vent outputs, energy source, and temperature pressure relief hardware
- Inside water supply: Our professionals review all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our home inspection pros look over sinks, tubs, and showers for drains to work effectively
- Sump pumps review: Our professionals test water pumps that are accessible
Why Pick Crown Home Inspections for Kansas City MO Home Inspections
When you work with our team of Kansas City MO home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to supply great property inspections on a fast timeline.
Other services that we provide are:
To receive help from our Kansas City MO home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 913-653-0996!