Each inspection we conduct is given our undivided attention and is conducted by a certified, trained and experienced technician. Our inspectors always wear shoe covers inside to keep your home clean.
We begin by carefully taking a look at the exterior of the property. All exterior features of the property will be inspected including driveways, drainage systems, and fencing. The entire roof will be inspected along with chimneys, skylights, vent pipes and any other equipment mounted there.
Next is the interior. We usually work through the building in a logical sequence, one room at a time and one floor at a time. All general wall and floor finish conditions will be noted throughout the building. Appliances and bath fixtures will all be tested as will all electrical outlets.
Once the detailed interior and exterior checks are completed, We’ll perform an exhaustive evaluation of the plumbing, electrical, and heating/cooling systems of the property. During this time, We may be in and out of the building completing the inspection, depending on the circumstances of your inspection.
We will conduct any specialty inspections you may have ordered such as termite inspections or radon testing. Then, we will prepare your report and most importantly, we will review it with you to make sure you are aware of any potential issues. The entire inspection should take no longer than five hours. Most inspections last between 2-4 hours however, but situations vary with each property. We do not leave until you fully understand the information we provided to you. You will also receive your professionally prepared report on the premises.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSPECTION PROCESS
The inspection is a great opportunity to learn about your property and its important features. During the inspection, We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You will be surprised at what you might learn and being present for the inspection will help you to be able to visualize all the items in the report as you review it later on.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street ste b, Olathe
4.9 1,041 reviews
- Mike Inman ★★★★★ 2 months ago Zack was an outstanding home inspector. He was extremely professional and very thorough. He didn't seem rushed and answered all of our questions. Zack went through the inspection summary with in depth detail and understanding. … More We'd definitely recommend Crown Home Inspections time and time again. Thank you for such wonderful service.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 5 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Melanie Schafer ★★★★★ 4 months ago I liked this inspector. Although I never met him, it sounded like he was very helpful for my agent understanding what may be wrong in my soon to be new house. I am 2 states away and unfortunately am too busy at the moment to make it. He … More caught quite a few more faults than a previous buyer’s inspector caught in the span of a month. Some of the paperwork was a little hard to understand the faults, but had I been there, I could have questioned what those faults meant. I don’t blame the inspector, that is my fault. This is why it is important for someone to be present at their prospective home’s inspection. All in all, I am happy with their services. I give him an A!
- Linda Redmond ★★★★★ 2 months ago John always does a great job. He is very detailed and answers any questions in a way you can understand. I feel confident in the accuracy of his reports and that my customers best interest is in good hands!
- Jim Roberts ★★★★★ 6 months ago As Realtors, Crown Home Inspection has been our preferred inspection company for many years. Our clients have always been so appreciative of their professionalism and knowledge. We love that the inspectors review the details of the report … More while at the house with clients. They also include a variety of benefits to their customers at no additional cost!
Your Kansas City INSPECTION COMPANY
- 800+ 5 Star Reviews
- 200% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Your full-service inspection partner!