Each inspection we conduct is given our undivided attention and is conducted by a certified, trained and experienced technician. Our inspectors always wear shoe covers inside to keep your home clean.
We begin by carefully taking a look at the exterior of the property. All exterior features of the property will be inspected including driveways, drainage systems, and fencing. The entire roof will be inspected along with chimneys, skylights, vent pipes and any other equipment mounted there.
Next is the interior. We usually work through the building in a logical sequence, one room at a time and one floor at a time. All general wall and floor finish conditions will be noted throughout the building. Appliances and bath fixtures will all be tested as will all electrical outlets.
Once the detailed interior and exterior checks are completed, We’ll perform an exhaustive evaluation of the plumbing, electrical, and heating/cooling systems of the property. During this time, We may be in and out of the building completing the inspection, depending on the circumstances of your inspection.
We will conduct any specialty inspections you may have ordered such as termite inspections or radon testing. Then, we will prepare your report and most importantly, we will review it with you to make sure you are aware of any potential issues. The entire inspection should take no longer than five hours. Most inspections last between 2-4 hours however, but situations vary with each property. We do not leave until you fully understand the information we provided to you. You will also receive your professionally prepared report on the premises.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSPECTION PROCESS
The inspection is a great opportunity to learn about your property and its important features. During the inspection, We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You will be surprised at what you might learn and being present for the inspection will help you to be able to visualize all the items in the report as you review it later on.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 980 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ 4 months ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 2 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Randy Gray ★★★★★ 2 months ago Could not have been happier with this experience, the knowledge and expertise and efficiency of everything they did and went over was detailed down to the last little bit! And the fact that they offer a 90-day home warranty just because … More you went with them with various coverages, that makes it worth it right there!
If you need your home inspected I would highly recommend this company! They are fast and efficient and extremely accommodative!!!
- Jeff Sumler ★★★★★ 3 months ago I have used Crown Home Inspections for nearly 15 years. Their inspectors are always on time and pleasant no matter how their day has gone. They set up your radon testing equipment, set up for termite inspections and go over with your client … More or the buyer any problem areas. This is one company who is so consistent with their service I am eager to recommend to anyone who needs their home inspected!!
- Joseph Fees ★★★★★ 3 months ago Great experience with John today at my clients inspection. He was early, thorough, and even drove back to meet with the buyer and explained everything clearly and in terms where the client could understand. Would highly recommend and plan … More to continue recommending them to my clients.