Each inspection we conduct is given our undivided attention and is conducted by a certified, trained and experienced technician. Our inspectors always wear shoe covers inside to keep your home clean.
We begin by carefully taking a look at the exterior of the property. All exterior features of the property will be inspected including driveways, drainage systems, and fencing. The entire roof will be inspected along with chimneys, skylights, vent pipes and any other equipment mounted there.
Next is the interior. We usually work through the building in a logical sequence, one room at a time and one floor at a time. All general wall and floor finish conditions will be noted throughout the building. Appliances and bath fixtures will all be tested as will all electrical outlets.
Once the detailed interior and exterior checks are completed, We’ll perform an exhaustive evaluation of the plumbing, electrical, and heating/cooling systems of the property. During this time, We may be in and out of the building completing the inspection, depending on the circumstances of your inspection.
Finally, we will conduct any specialty inspections you may have ordered such as termite inspections or radon testing. Lastly, we will prepare your report and most importantly, we will review it with you to make sure you are aware of any potential issues. The entire inspection should take no longer than five hours. Most inspections last between 2-4 hours however, situations vary with each property. We do not leave until you fully understand the information we provided to you. You will also receive your professionally prepared report on the premises.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSPECTION PROCESS
The inspection is a great opportunity to learn about your property and its important features. During the inspection, We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You will be surprised at what you might learn and being present for the inspection will help you to be able to visualize all the items in the report as you review it later on.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 896 reviews
- Pierre Brown ★★★★★ a week ago John did an excellent job on our home inspection. The process went smooth and we received the highest level of professionalism from Crown. I would definitely recommend their services for a thorough home inspection and a detailed inspection … More report. Great company to have on your team during the home purchasing process (investment or primary).
- Sarah Johnson ★★★★★ 2 months ago I had a wonderful experience with this company from start to finish. Professional and courteous on the phone when I called to get scheduled. They were quick, reasonably priced, friendly, informative and gave detailed feedback on our inspection. … More We couldn't be happier with our experience!
- Matthew Johnston ★★★★★ 3 weeks ago We've looked at 2 different houses and as this is our first house purchase, we've relied heavily on what the inspection tells us. We appreciate the honesty and detailed look into things we didn't know we were looking at. … More From out dated electrical to internal damage on a tree they caught a lot of things that would seem to be easy to overlook. We have done the whole home and termite/pest inspection both times we've done inspections. Well worth the money.
- Julie Shiplet ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago Crown Home Inspections were great to work with. Quick to schedule at my convenience and took care of scheduling all the extra inspectors.
They were prompt, efficient and professional. Thank you very much! Julie Shiplet
- Phil Ledgerwood ★★★★★ 3 months ago John Slater was my home inspector from Crown Home Inspections. He did his work carefully and unobtrusively, and when he was done gave me a comprehensive report. He showed me different items in the actual house that may have been unclear … More just from reading the text. He also took the time to help me understand which issues needed to be resolved right away and which ones could be handled safely over time. I also received an electronic copy of the report in an email.
This company was recommended from my realtor and I would easily use them again. The inspection went smoothly and I feel like I have a good game plan for addressing issues.