Each inspection we conduct is given our undivided attention and is conducted by a certified, trained and experienced technician. Our inspectors always wear shoe covers inside to keep your home clean.
We begin by carefully taking a look at the exterior of the property. All exterior features of the property will be inspected including driveways, drainage systems, and fencing. The entire roof will be inspected along with chimneys, skylights, vent pipes and any other equipment mounted there.
Next is the interior. We usually work through the building in a logical sequence, one room at a time and one floor at a time. All general wall and floor finish conditions will be noted throughout the building. Appliances and bath fixtures will all be tested as will all electrical outlets.
Once the detailed interior and exterior checks are completed, We’ll perform an exhaustive evaluation of the plumbing, electrical, and heating/cooling systems of the property. During this time, We may be in and out of the building completing the inspection, depending on the circumstances of your inspection.
Finally, we will conduct any specialty inspections you may have ordered such as termite inspections or radon testing. Lastly, we will prepare your report and most importantly, we will review it with you to make sure you are aware of any potential issues. The entire inspection should take no longer than five hours. Most inspections last between 2-4 hours however, situations vary with each property. We do not leave until you fully understand the information we provided to you. You will also receive your professionally prepared report on the premises.
WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INSPECTION PROCESS
The inspection is a great opportunity to learn about your property and its important features. During the inspection, We will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You will be surprised at what you might learn and being present for the inspection will help you to be able to visualize all the items in the report as you review it later on.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 941 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ a week ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Phil Ledgerwood ★★★★★ 6 months ago John Slater was my home inspector from Crown Home Inspections. He did his work carefully and unobtrusively, and when he was done gave me a comprehensive report. He showed me different items in the actual house that may have been unclear … More just from reading the text. He also took the time to help me understand which issues needed to be resolved right away and which ones could be handled safely over time. I also received an electronic copy of the report in an email.
This company was recommended from my realtor and I would easily use them again. The inspection went smoothly and I feel like I have a good game plan for addressing issues.
- Sarah Johnson ★★★★★ 6 months ago I had a wonderful experience with this company from start to finish. Professional and courteous on the phone when I called to get scheduled. They were quick, reasonably priced, friendly, informative and gave detailed feedback on our inspection. … More We couldn't be happier with our experience!
- Pierre Brown ★★★★★ 4 months ago John did an excellent job on our home inspection. The process went smooth and we received the highest level of professionalism from Crown. I would definitely recommend their services for a thorough home inspection and a detailed inspection … More report. Great company to have on your team during the home purchasing process (investment or primary).
- Natalie Fobes ★★★★★ 6 months ago This was my first time using Crown Home Inspections. Reminders were sent and they were good about communicating expectations and pricing. The team arrived early. They introduced themselves immediately. They are personable, kind and thorough … More with their job. Will continue to use them whenever possible moving forward.