INFRARED INSPECTIONS KANSAS CITY
An infrared survey uses a state-of-the-art thermal imager to scan the home to identify temperature differences, converting heat energy into a visible picture.
WE WILL SCAN WALLS, FLOORS, DUCTS, WINDOWS, AND ELECTRICAL ITEMS TO DETECT THE FOLLOWING:
- Missing insulation
- Air leaks in the HVAC system
- Structural defects
- Poor workmanship
- Water damage
As with any visual home inspection, there may be hidden defects that can normally go undetected in the course of the inspection. Infrared cameras are the latest technology that is being used today for fast, reliable, and accurate building diagnoses covering the entire range of building problems. It is now recognized as the most effective and least intrusive of all building diagnostic procedures. Thermal imaging (or Thermography) allows Crown Home Inspections to easily locate a wide variety of hidden building conditions with speed and accuracy.
Crown Home Inspections Provides a Variety of Warranties
Learn more about your FREE Warranty Coverage & 1 Year Structural Warranty
Other Home Inspection Services
Serving Greater Kansas City
Read our 5-star Google Reviews
Crown Home Inspections
115 East Park Street Unit B, Olathe
4.9 981 reviews
- Stephanie ★★★★★ 4 months ago I called to schedule an inspection and the person that answered was courteous and very helpful. She emailed a quote for the cost and they were able to get us scheduled the next day. John met us at the property and asked if we had any … More specific concerns. After an extensive inspection he went over all his findings which included pictures, and gave us a folder with a lot of useful information. We received the inspection report by email that same day and I highly recommend John and his company Crown Home Inspections.
- Andrea James ★★★★★ 2 months ago I would recommend Crown Home Inspections to anyone looking for a thorough home inspection. We were assigned two gentlemen both by the name of Travis (one who did our thorough home inspection and the other who completed our sewer scope). … More Both were prompt, professional and courteous and both took the time to explain their findings and answer all questions to ensure we understood. We were very pleased with both of them. Thank you Crown Home Inspections!
- Randy Gray ★★★★★ 2 months ago Could not have been happier with this experience, the knowledge and expertise and efficiency of everything they did and went over was detailed down to the last little bit! And the fact that they offer a 90-day home warranty just because … More you went with them with various coverages, that makes it worth it right there!
If you need your home inspected I would highly recommend this company! They are fast and efficient and extremely accommodative!!!
- Jeff Sumler ★★★★★ 3 months ago I have used Crown Home Inspections for nearly 15 years. Their inspectors are always on time and pleasant no matter how their day has gone. They set up your radon testing equipment, set up for termite inspections and go over with your client … More or the buyer any problem areas. This is one company who is so consistent with their service I am eager to recommend to anyone who needs their home inspected!!
- Joseph Fees ★★★★★ 3 months ago Great experience with John today at my clients inspection. He was early, thorough, and even drove back to meet with the buyer and explained everything clearly and in terms where the client could understand. Would highly recommend and plan … More to continue recommending them to my clients.