Independence, MO Home Inspection
At Crown Home Inspections, our team is ready and waiting to help you transition into your newly purchased house with an Independence home inspection!
Stepping into a brand new dwelling is a big occasion. You can let our team at Crown Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to making your family organized for the new home. We will take the anxiety out of your purchase with a rigorous Independence home inspection!
Since 2003, our experts at Crown Home Inspections have offered extensive home inspections for the Independence and Greater Kansas City areas.
Independence Home Inspection Services- What We Check
With our team, our Independence home inspections are offered by trained pros. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections crew will investigate:
Independence Home Floor & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We check that the external doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential flooring: Our home inspection pros make sure that the rubber gaskets function successfully
- Garage doors: We trigger the garage door and verify that the laser sensor functions correctly
House Exteriors Inspection
- Exterior walls: Our professionals make certain that the siding and other wall coverings are healthy
- Roofing trim: We inspect that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roof joints: Our home inspection pros inspect that joints in the roof have a weatherproof seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals take a look at paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: We check landscape grading, surface rain flow, and plant life to record any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating & ventilation system: Our home inspection pros utilize the heater and furnace to verify the controls are working efficiently.
- Air conditioning system: We inspect the air conditioning system, to confirm the buttons act properly.
- Functionality check: Our professionals inspect that your air conditioning and heating systems operate as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection Services
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our professionals review any trace of wood touching with earth.
- Water penetration inspection: Our professionals document all evidence of present water penetration.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: Our professionals look over any evidence of wooden framing touching of foundation movement, like rotting of drywall breaks, masonry fissures, out-of-alignment door framing, and non-level flooring.
- Framing wood check: Our home inspection pros view any knicks to or drilling of frame wood that might present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter check: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are acting properly.
- Security check: We make certain that the electrical conduit is grounded and joined successfully.
- Protective devices: We ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals test a number of fixtures, switches, and receptacles, plus GFI switches.
Independence Plumbing System Inspection
- Water main shutoff valve: We verify that the water main supply shutoff is functioning properly
- Water heating review: Our professionals inspect the venting, fuel source, and temperature-pressure relief hardware
- Interior water supply inspection: Our professionals look over all faucets, fixtures, and toilets
- Drain review: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage operating efficiently
- Sump pumps check: We test water pumps that are user-accessible
Why Select Crown Home Inspections for Independence Home Inspections
When you team up with our crew of Independence home inspection technicians, you can trust us to provide outstanding home inspections on a tight timeline.
To get our Independence home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 913-653-0996!