Harrisonville MO Home Inspection
At Crown Home Inspections, our team is excited to help you transition into your newly purchased house with a Harrisonville MO home inspection!
Stepping into a new house is an exhilarating opportunity. Allow our staff at Crown Home Inspections to free up your time to focus on getting your family ready for the change. At Crown Home Inspections, our team will take the anxiety out of your buy with an in-depth Harrisonville MO home inspection!
Since 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the Harrisonville MO, and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Harrisonville MO home inspections are supplied by trained professionals. These are what our Crown Home Inspections crew will look for:
Home Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We make sure that the external doors shut and latch correctly
- Residential windows: Our home inspection pros confirm that the rubber weatherproofing act successfully
- Garage door and sensors: We work the garage door and validate that the optical sensor functions correctly
Property Exteriors Inspection Services
- Outside walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall materials are well-maintained
- Roofing trim: Our professionals validate that the soffits and fascia are well-maintained
- Roofing joints: Our professionals make sure that seams in the roof decking have a weatherproof seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals inspect driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow: Our home inspection pros look over yard grading, surface drainage, and vegetation to list any potential water leak problems
Harrisonville MO HVAC System Inspections
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater to verify the controls are working correctly.
- Cooling system: We look over the air conditioner, to make sure the controls act properly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your heating and air conditioning systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our home inspection pros view any evidence of wooden framing contacting with the earth.
- Water penetration: We record all symptoms of present water penetration.
- Foundation: Our home inspection pros look over any evidence of wooden framework touching or foundation disruption, like symptoms of plaster fissures, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and uneven floors.
- Integral wood: Our professionals test any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that can present a structural safety problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric metering check: Our professionals document that your electric meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electric service is grounded and joined correctly.
- Protective devices: Our professionals ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are functioning properly.
- Light switches & receptacles: We inspect several fixtures, switches, and receptacles, including GFI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater: Our professionals view the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply: Our home inspection pros review all fixtures and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals view sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Choose Crown Home Inspections for Harrisonville MO Home Inspection
When you work with our crew of Harrisonville MO home inspection professionals, you can trust us to provide outstanding home inspections on a fast schedule.
To get our Harrisonville MO home inspectors for your home inspection, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!