Greenwood MO Home Inspection
We’re motivated to assist you transition into your newly purchased property with a Greenwood MO home inspection!
Purchasing a recently purchased house is an exhilarating occasion. You can let our group at Crown Home Inspections help you focus on getting your family ready for the transition. We will take the strain out of your move with a rigorous Greenwood MO home inspection!
Starting in 2003, our experts at Crown Home Inspections have delivered detailed home inspections for the Greenwood MO, and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
With our team, our Greenwood MO home inspections are supplied by qualified technicians. Here’s what our Crown Home Inspections staff will investigate:
House Window & Door Inspection Services
- Residential doors: We validate that the external doors seal and latch successfully
- Exterior windows: Our professionals check that the rubber gaskets operate properly
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and inspect that the optical sensor functions successfully
Property Exteriors Inspections
- External walls: Our home inspection pros make sure that the siding and other wall materials are in good condition
- Roofing trim check: Our professionals make certain that the soffits and fascia are healthy
- Roof sealant: Our home inspection pros verify that valleys in the roof have an impermeable seal
- Pavers and concrete: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Water flow review: Our professionals take a look at yard slope, surface water drainage, and vegetation to list any prospective water leak issues
Greenwood MO HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & ventilation system: We utilize the heater and furnace to make certain the buttons are functioning efficiently.
- Air conditioning system check: Our professionals review the AC unit, to verify the buttons function correctly.
- Functionality review: We check that your HVAC systems operate properly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wood in contact with the earth.
- Water penetration inspection: We review all signs of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: Our professionals view any trace of wood touching or foundation disruption, like evidence of plaster breaks, masonry breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floors.
- Integral wood: Our home inspection pros review any knicks to or drilling of framing wood that may anticipate a structural durability problem.
Electrical System Inspection Services
- Electric meter check: We make sure that your electric meter and base are operating effectively.
- Safeguard check: We inspect that the electrical service is grounded and joined well.
- Safety hardware: Our home inspection pros confirm that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating properly.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over several switches and fixtures, which include GFI switches.
Greenwood MO Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water boiler: We inspect the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply check: We review all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain review: Our professionals review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning properly
- Sump pumps: Our home inspection pros review water pumps that are user accessible
Why Crown Home Inspections for Greenwood MO Home Inspection
If you work with our crew of Greenwood MO home inspection technicians, you can rely on us to supply quality home inspections on a fast schedule.
To receive help from our Greenwood MO home inspectors for your home inspection services, bring us in today at 913-653-0996!