Gardner Home Inspection
We’re ready to assist you transition into your newly purchased house with a Gardner home inspection!
Stepping into a recently purchased dwelling is an exhilarating moment. Let our group at Crown Home Inspections free up your time to concentrate on making your household ready for the new house. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your buy with a rigorous Gardner home inspection!
Since 2003, our pros at Crown Home Inspections have supplied intensive home inspections for the Gardner and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Are Looking For
The most reliable Gardner home inspections are provided by trained specialists. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspections
- Household doors: We document that the external doors shut and lock efficiently
- Home windows: Our professionals document that the window seals act properly
- Garage overhead door: We open the garage door and document that the safety sensor functions properly
Property Siding and Roofing Inspections
- Structural walls: Our professionals inspect that the siding or other wall covers are in good condition
- Roofing trim: We check that the soffits and fascia are in good shape
- Roof sealant: We inspect that seams in the roof have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: Our professionals’ document paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage check: Our professionals look over landscape slope, surface water flow, and vegetation to identify any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection
- Heat & air-flow system: Our home inspection pros operate the heater and furnace to confirm the mechanisms are functioning successfully.
- Air conditioning system: Our professionals look over the air conditioning unit, to confirm the buttons operate effectively.
- Functionality inspection: We inspect that your AC and heating systems work efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any signs of wood touching with soil.
- Water leak: Our professionals record any evidence of active water penetration.
- Slab and foundation review: Our professionals review any rotting wooden framework with a touch of foundation movement, like signs of sheetrock breaks, brick breaks, lopsided door framing, and non-level floors.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals review any knicks to or boring of framing wood that can create a structural integrity issue.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electrical utility meter inspection: Our professionals check that your electric meter and base are acting effectively.
- Security check: Our home inspection pros make certain that the electrical service is grounded and joined effectively.
- Security hardware: Our professionals make certain that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Power switches & electrical receptacles: Our professionals look over several switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Gardner Plumbing System Inspections
- Water boiler inspection: We test the ventilation, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply check: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage review: Our professionals inspect showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage acting properly
- Sump pumps: Our professionals inspect bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Select Crown Home Inspections for Gardner Home Inspection
Once you team up with our company of Gardner home inspection professionals, you can trust us to offer great residential inspections on a fast timeline.
To see our Gardner home inspectors for your inspection, bring us in today at 913-653-0996!