Edwardsville KS Home Inspection
Our staff is ready to assist you move into your brand new dwelling with an Edwardsville KS home inspection!
Buying a brand new property is a big moment. You can let our company at Crown Home Inspections help you concentrate on making your loved ones prepared for the new house. We will take the pressure out of your buy with a thorough Edwardsville KS home inspection!
Since 2003, our professionals at Crown Home Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the Edwardsville KS, and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection: What We Search For
Our Edwardsville KS home inspections are given by certified pros. This is what our Crown Home Inspections staff will look for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Household doors: We make sure that the external doors shut and secure properly
- Home windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber seals operate effectively
- Garage overhead door: We work the garage door and document that the optical sensor works effectively
Property Outside Inspection Services
- Structural walls: Our professionals check that the siding or other wall covers are in good shape
- Roof trim: Our home inspection pros validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are in good shape
- Roofing flashing: Our professionals make sure that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: We check paths, driveways, and walkways
- Drainage: Our professionals check landscape slope, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to report any possible water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heating and ventilation system: Our home inspection pros use the heating to verify the mechanisms are operating successfully.
- Air conditioning system check: We review the air conditioning unit, to inspect the buttons work properly.
- Functionality review: Our professionals inspect that your HVAC systems work as they should.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspections
- Basements and crawl spaces: We review any rotting of wooden framework in touch with dirt.
- Water penetration review: Our professionals record all traces of current water intrusion.
- Foundation Review: Our professionals look over any evidence of wood touching or foundation movements, like symptoms of drywall fissures, brick fissures, misaligned door framing, and non-level floors.
- Integral wood inspection: Our professionals inspect any knicks to or penetration of frame wood that might anticipate a structural integrity problem.
Edwardsville KS Electrical System Inspection
- Electric utility meter review: Our home inspection pros document that your electric metering and base are functioning properly.
- Security review: Our professionals verify that the electric service is grounded and linked properly.
- Protection devices review: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working efficiently.
- Switches & electrical receptacles: We view some switches, fixtures, and receptacles, plus GFCI switches.
Edwardsville KS Plumbing System Inspections
- Water boiler review: We look over the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Inside water supply: Our home inspection pros inspect all fixtures, faucets, and toilets
- Drain testing: Our professionals look over showers, sinks, and tubs for drainage working effectively
- Sump pumps review: We inspect water pumps that are within reach
Why Pick Crown Home Inspections for Edwardsville KS Home Inspections
If you work with our company of Edwardsville KS home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a tight time-line.
To get our Edwardsville KS home inspectors for your home services, call us today at 913-653-0996!