Edgerton Home Inspection
At Crown Home Inspections, our team is excited to lend a hand as you move into your new house with an Edgerton home inspection!
Moving into a recently purchased home is a big moment. You can let our company at Crown Home Inspections assist you to pay attention to getting your loved ones ready for the move. Our staff will take the pressure out on your move with an in-depth Edgerton home inspection!
Since 2003, our technicians at Crown Home Inspections have delivered extensive home inspections for the Edgerton and Greater Kansas City areas.
Home Inspection Services: What We Check
At Crown Home Inspections, our Edgerton home inspections are offered by trained experts. Here is what our Crown Home Inspections team will look for:
House Window And Door Inspection Services
- Household doors: We check that the external doors seal and secure efficiently
- Household windows: Our professionals make sure that the rubber seals act successfully
- Garage door: We work the garage door and confirm that the optical sensor functions correctly
Property Outside Inspections
- Outside walls: Our professionals inspect that the external walls or other wall materials are effective
- Roofing trim review: Our professionals verify that the eaves, soffit, and fascia boards are healthy
- Roof flashing: We check that joints in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and concrete: Our home inspection pros look over paths, walkways, and driveways
- Water flow: We inspect property slope, surface water drainage, and plant life to list any potential water leak issues
HVAC System Inspections
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heating to validate the buttons are functioning properly.
- Air conditioning system review: Our professionals look over the AC unit, to confirm the mechanisms function correctly.
- Operations review: Our professionals check that your heating and air conditioning systems function correctly.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Crawl spaces and basements: Our professionals review any evidence of wooden framing touching with soil.
- Water leak check: We inspect any signs of present water leaks.
- Slab and foundation: We review any symptoms of wooden framing with a touch of foundation movement, like a trace of plaster fissures, masonry cracks, misaligned door frames, and unleveled flooring.
- Framing wood: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of or drilling of frame wood that might anticipate a structural safety concern.
Electrical System Inspection
- Electric meter inspection: Our professionals document that your electrical meter and base are working efficiently.
- Safety inspection: Our professionals validate that the electric conduit is grounded and bonded successfully.
- Safety devices: Our professionals check that your circuit breakers and fuses are working correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our professionals test several switches and fixtures, which include grounded switches.
Edgerton Plumbing System Inspection
- Water heater review: Our professionals test the venting, energy source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals test all faucets and toilets
- Drainage testing: Our home inspection pros test sinks, tubs, and showers for drains working properly
- Sump pumps: technicians review bilge pumps that are within reach
Why Partner With Crown Home Inspections for Edgerton Home Inspection
If you team up with our company of Edgerton home inspection experts, you can depend on us to supply great home inspections on a fast schedule.
To see our Edgerton home inspectors for your home inspection services, give us a call today at 913-653-0996!