De Soto KS Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to support you as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a De Soto KS home inspection!
Acquiring a new property is a big moment. Allow our staff at Crown Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your household ready for the new house. Our crew will take the anxiety out of your buy with a complete De Soto KS home inspection!
Since 2003, our specialists at Crown Home Inspections have given in-depth home inspections for the De Soto KS, and Greater Kansas City communities.
De Soto KS Home Inspection: What We Inspect
The most reliable De Soto KS home inspections are delivered by trained technicians. These are what our Crown Home Inspections staff will search for:
Residential Window & Door Inspection
- Exterior doors: We make certain that the outside doors seal and lock correctly
- Residential windows: Our professionals validate that the outside weatherproofing operates effectively
- Garage door and sensors: We trigger the garage door and inspect that the safety sensor functions correctly
Home Outside Inspection
- Structural walls: Our professionals validate that the exterior siding or other wall materials are healthy
- Roof trim: Our professionals validate that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are healthy
- Roofing flashing: We confirm that seams in the roofing have an airtight seal
- Walkways and concrete: We inspect paths, walkways, and driveways
- Property drainage inspection: Our professionals check property angle, surface rain flow, and shrubbery to record any potential water leak problems
HVAC System Inspection Services
- Heat & ventilation system: Our professionals turn on the heater to make certain the buttons are operating effectively.
- Air conditioner system check: Our home inspection pros test the air conditioning system, to ensure the buttons operate effectively.
- Operations inspection: Our professionals ensure that your heating and AC systems function successfully.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: Our home inspection pros inspect any trace of wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals inspect all symptoms of current water intrusion.
- Foundation and slab check: We identify any evidence of wooden framing contact of foundation movements, like signs of plaster cracks, masonry fissures, off-square door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood: Our home inspection pros identify any destruction of or penetration of framing wood that can anticipate a structural rigidity issue.
De Soto KS Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical meter review: We validate that your electrical metering and base are functioning successfully.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make sure that the electric conduit is grounded and joined well.
- Protection hardware review: Our home inspection pros ensure that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Power switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect many fixtures, switches, and receptacles, which include grounded switches.
Plumbing System Inspections
- Water heating system check: Our professionals inspect the ventilation, heat source, and temperature pressure relief valves
- Interior water supply review: We test all fixtures and toilets
- Drainage testing: We review sinks, tubs, and showers for drainage functioning efficiently
- Sump pumps: Our professionals review sump pumps that are accessible
Why Crown Home Inspections for De Soto KS Home Inspection
When you work with our team of De Soto KS home inspection pros, you can trust us to deliver great house inspections on a fast timeline.
To get our De Soto KS home inspectors for your home inspection, bring us in today at 913-653-0996!