Blue Springs Home Inspection
Our staff is motivated to lend a hand as you move into your upcoming dwelling with a Blue Springs home inspection!
Buying a new house is a big occasion. Let our team at Crown Home Inspections free you to pay attention to getting your family ready for the transition. We’ll take the nervousness out of your purchase with an in-depth Blue Springs home inspection!
Ever since 2003, our pros at Crown Home Inspections have provided extensive home inspections for the Blue Springs and Greater Kansas City communities.
Home Inspection Services: What We Search For
Our Blue Springs home inspections are offered by certified specialists. These are what our Crown Home Inspections crew will investigate:
Blue Springs Residential Window And Door Inspection
- Household doors: We validate that the exterior doors seal and latch properly
- Exterior windows: We inspect that the window gaskets operate effectively
- Garage doors: We work the garage door and inspect that the laser sensor works properly
Home Siding and Roofing Inspection Services
- Structural walls: We confirm that the external walls or other wall covers are effective
- Roof trim review: Our home inspection pros confirm that the fascia, soffit, and eaves are well-maintained
- Roofing sealant: Our professionals document that valleys in the roof have an airtight seal
- Pavement and walkways: Our professionals check driveways, walkways, and paths
- Property drainage: We look over property angle, surface water flow, and vegetation to record any possible water leak problems
Blue Springs HVAC System Inspections
- Heating & vent system: Our professionals utilize the heating to validate the mechanisms are working successfully.
- Cooling system: We inspect the air conditioning unit, to validate the controls function properly.
- Features review: Our professionals verify that your air conditioning and heating systems operate efficiently.
Basement, Crawlspace, and Foundation Inspection
- Basements and crawl spaces: We inspect any evidence of a wooden framework touching with earth.
- Water leak: Our professionals review any trace of active water leaks.
- Foundation and concrete inspection: We identify any trace of the wooden framework in touch of foundation disruption, like degradation of drywall cracks, brick breaks, out-of-true door framing, and unleveled floorboards.
- Structural wood review: Our professionals inspect any destruction of or boring of framing wood that may anticipate a structural durability concern.
Electrical System Inspections
- Electrical utility meter review: Our professionals make sure that your electrical meter and base are functioning correctly.
- Safeguard check: Our professionals make sure that the electric service is grounded and linked correctly.
- Security hardware inspection: Our professionals verify that your circuit breakers and fuses are operating correctly.
- Switches & electric receptacles: Our home inspection pros inspect several fixtures, receptacles, and switches, plus GFCI switches.
Plumbing System Inspection Services
- Water heater: Our professionals look over the venting, fuel source, and temperature pressure relief valves (TPRs)
- Inside water supply: Our professionals look over all fixtures and toilets
- Drain inspection: Our professionals look over tubs, showers, and sinks for drains working efficiently
- Sump pumps: technicians view bilge pumps that are user accessible
Why Crown Home Inspections for Blue Springs Home Inspections
If you work with our team of Blue Springs home inspection professionals, you can depend on us to deliver quality home inspections on a tight timeline.
To hear from our Blue Springs home inspectors for your home inspection services, please call us today at 913-653-0996!